BIOLIBERIS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, SL
Agrifood, Environmental Biotechnology
JUAN LUIS RAMOS MARTÍN
Address: AV. DE LA INNOVACIÓN, Nº 1
City: ARMILLA 18100
Phone: 34 958 181608
Mobile Phone: 34 646404152
Fax: 34 958 135740
Bio-Iliberis R&D is a Technology-Based Company founded upon the experience of its promoters in the field of biodegradation and promotion of plant growth.
Bio-Iliberis R&D is a BIO company whose technology is based on the resistance of its microorganisms to pollutants and whose biological approaches are efficient in the complete removal of pollutants from soils and waters. The processes and brands are protected by patents.
• Develops and commercializes solutions for the removal of hydrocarbons using microorganisms.
• Maintains an active Research and Development plan for the treatment of hydrocarbons and oils.
• Identifies new contaminants through a prospective policy of new emerging markets and develops new processes to fight against new emerging pollutants.
The technology offered by Bio-Iliberis R&D can be applied to the following sectors: treatment of burnt soils, treatment of leakage from petrol storage tanks, treatment of industrial wasters contaminated with hydrocarbons, water quality in industrial and leisure ports, aquiculture industries, contaminated soils in general.
Two products are offered: (1) Biodetox®: Microorganisms that remove hydrocarbons from soils whilst enriching them in nitrogen content. Biodetox ® helps to correct soil acidity.
(2) Hidrogenoclasta®: Microorganisms that remove hydrocarbons from salted and fresh waters. Supports are available for microorganisms to operate in continuous flow reactors or in batch.
In addition, Bio-Iliberis R&D has created a programme aimed at supporting agricultural activities. With the commitment with the environment, Bio-Iliberis R&D develops products that replace traditional chemical fertilizers and fungicides.
Bio-Iliberis R&D has isolated and characterized Pseudomonas strains that solubilize phosphate, produce iron siderophores, generate plant-growth promoters and inhibitors of fungal development. In this sense Bio-Iliberis R&D has two main products:
Fungikiller®: Pseudomonas strains that produce fungal growth inhibitors.
Fosfogel®: Pseudomonas strains that facilitate the growth of roots while solubilizing phosphate and iron.
The advantages of Bio-Iliberis R&D’s products is that they are:
• Can be specifically designed to meet the client’s own needs