|OmicsHub® Proteomics is a flexible, user-friendly platform for the central management and analysis of data in proteomics labs.|
|OmicsHub® Proteomics is a flexible, user-friendly platform for the central management and analysis of data in proteomics labs.
It allows users to collect, annotate and perform qualitative and quantitative analyses on mass spectrometry (MS) data from a variety of sources, via an intuitive web interface.
OmicsHub Proteomics can act as a proteomics laboratory information management system (LIMS), simplifying MS data analysis for high throughput proteomics applications. It offers automated protein identification and annotation workflows, allowing walk¬away processing, straightforward data export and automatic, standardized reporting.
OmicsHub Proteomics supports both LC-MS/MS and 2D-gel workflows, allowing users to process experiments in parallel and concurrent modes simultaneously through customized pipelines. It offers automated batch peptide identification using multiple search engines (Mascot, Phenyx and OMSSA) to accelerate protein identification, with full false discovery rate (FDR) control and automatic redundancy filtering. Integration with Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) helps users to identify relevant biological processes and pathways, and provide greater biological relevance for results.
• Protein Quantification
• Pathway Viewer Integrated
• Improved automatic Reports (PRIDE and HTML)
• Protein Validation
• Background importation
• User roles and permissions
• Protein functional annotation (UniProt, InterPro, GO, Panther, etc.)
• Guided workflow
• Multi-user all-in-one web-based platform
• Controlled vocabulary for experiment annotation
• Protein experiments database
• Integration of multiple MS instruments
• Batch searches on Mascot, Phenyx and OMSSA
• Supports collaborative/multi-centric projects or client access
• FDA 21 CFR part11 recommendations, partially compliant